Phú Thiện, Gia Lai
Chào mừng bạn đã đến với Phú Thiện 4rum. Bạn là công dân PT? Bạn chưa phải là thành viên? Hãy đăng ký để có thể tham gia cùng với chúng tôi và thỏa sức với không gian giao lưu, kết bạn, học tập và giải trí.
Phú Thiện, Gia Lai
Chào mừng bạn đã đến với Phú Thiện 4rum. Bạn là công dân PT? Bạn chưa phải là thành viên? Hãy đăng ký để có thể tham gia cùng với chúng tôi và thỏa sức với không gian giao lưu, kết bạn, học tập và giải trí.

Phú Thiện, Gia Lai

Vì Một Phú Thiện Phát Triển, Hãy Đăng Nhập Mỗi Lần Vào Diễn Đàn

Trang ChínhTìm kiếmGalleryLatest imagesĐăng NhậpĐăng ký

Share | 

Góc Tiếng Anh

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Chuyển đến trang : Previous  1, 2
Tác giảThông điệp
Alice Nguyen
Thường dân
Thường dân

Tổng số bài gửi : 27
Điểm tích lũy : 31
Lần được Thanks : 0
Tuổi : 33
Nhà ở : kp1- TT Phú Thiện

Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21 2011, 23:59

can i join thí topic?
as lili_tran said, im glad to be a nember of this forum. we can share many thing like our english, our life, or our sitituation we had met (right?) but i have to be written by english Wink but u know i dont speak english really well, and my vocabularies is not much. so i think this is good space people can share about their experiences Sad Wink
Về Đầu Trang Go down
ksorhoang
Trưởng bản
Trưởng bản
ksorhoang

Tâm trạng : Hạnh phúc
Tổng số bài gửi : 68
Điểm tích lũy : 114
Lần được Thanks : 2
Tuổi : 30
Nhà ở : Phú Thiện - Gia Lai

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 01:10

- Hello lili_tran, nice to meet you on English forum, I am glad to see you here and I have a good impression about you and Ms. WiR so I decided to come to this forum for learning and sharing my knowledge. I am always thinking that we can get a lot of things from this forum, at least I have a lot of good friend on this forum.
I read on internet, I saw a lot of Engineer or graduate in Vietnam when they finished the course in university but they couldn't find a good job in some of foreign company because English aren't good. If they has a job and they want to get promotion, it isn't easily because they have very big barrier that's English.
Am I right? Am I wrong? but I don't know, only in the future can answer my questions because I don't have any experience.
Hopefully, we will get a lot of people to join with us as well.
Thank you and best regards

Hoang
Về Đầu Trang Go down
WiR1
Chủ tịch tỉnh
Chủ tịch tỉnh
WiR1

Tổng số bài gửi : 500
Điểm tích lũy : 876
Lần được Thanks : 40
Tuổi : 35
Nhà ở : IaAke

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 09:53

Alice Nguyen đã viết:
can i join thí topic?
as lili_tran said, im glad to be a nember of this forum. we can share many thing like our english, our life, or our sitituation we had met (right?) but i have to be written by english Wink but u know i dont speak english really well, and my vocabularies is not much. so i think this is good space people can share about their experiences Sad Wink

Alice,
Welcome to our English club! Sure, you can join us anytime. We are here to help people like you to use and practice English. Although we have to write down what we want to say, I think that is also a good way for us to improve our English, especially our writing skill.
Are you lasau? I remember you used to use this nickname when you first joined in our forum. What's your name? Are you a student?

Được sửa bởi WiR1 ngày Wed Jun 22 2011, 10:02; sửa lần 2.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://vn.360plus.yahoo.com/huongmuahe650/
WiR1
Chủ tịch tỉnh
Chủ tịch tỉnh
WiR1

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 10:00

ksorhoang đã viết:
Ms. WiR1, please checking my topic as below:

- Firstly, Thank you for your help, Ms. WiR1 because you corrected my English grammar and welcome me to this forum. I am very surprising to you Ms. WiR1 because I just up date my comment to forum this afternoon and I has got a reply a few minutes. I am very interesting and happy with this topic ^-^.
- Secondly Thank you for your commend my English. Actually my English isn't as good as you think because I used the computer to correct all my post for errors. If you give me a pen and brand-new paper, I'm giving to you a lot of mistakes on my topic :-D, usually my mistakes are vocabulary and grammar.
- Thirdly I would like to welcome everyone come to us and we will build a useful playground for everyone
Next time if possible, could you please give to me one topic after correcting my grammar and sentences.

Thank you and best regards

Hoang

Morning, Hoang,
You did a good job, I'd say. I'm so happy to see your improvement because lots of mistakes were well corrected. Of course, there are still some exceptions. But I think it's okay. ^^

You're now in your summer vacation, aren't you? Do you have a good time? Is there any interesting experience? Can you share with us? ^^
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Alice Nguyen
Thường dân
Thường dân

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 12:46

WiR1 đã viết:

Alice,
Welcome to our English club! Sure, you can join us anytime. We are here to help people like you to use and practice English. Although we have to write down what we want to say, I think that is also a good way for us to improve our English, especially our writing skill.
Are you lasau? I remember you used to use this nickname when you first joined in our forum. What's your name? Are you a student?
yeah Embarassed my last nickname is lasau and then i had changed it. im very happy when you still remembered me. as i told you, i dont know how to do ? or what should i do first of all to learning English. Can you tell me i should start from what to study english as well ?, specially my grammar english. I have read the grammar english book but i dont know i should start from what?. Cool
Về Đầu Trang Go down
WiR1
Chủ tịch tỉnh
Chủ tịch tỉnh
WiR1

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 20:21

Dear Alice and other members,
Learning English or any other subjects requires us to be patient and diligent. If you want to study well, firstly you should ask yourself whether or not you have recognized those factors. If you want to improve your English grammar, you read English grammar book patiently. Try to grasp the basic knowledge as you read the book. Pay attention to the tenses, modes, active voice, passive voice, or whatever you find in your book. Read the rules carefully, see the examples, try to understand them and make your own sentences. Practice all the structures and rules one by one. Start from the easiest one. Be sure you understand it, and then move on to the next one. Be patient until you realize how it works.

As to speaking, if you don’t have many opportunities to speak English, you can surf the Internet for some materials. After you read those materials, you will have something in mind. You will know how and what native speakers will talk in their daily life. Try to learn some useful expressions, speak aloud by yourself before you want to talk to anybody else. At the same time, you can find some audios in English to listen. Try to imitate how people pronounce and do the practice.

Last but not least, I think if you are confident enough in your grammar and vocabulary, your English skills will be improved quickly. Even when you can pronounce well, but your vocabulary is limited and you fail to organize the sentences, you will have difficulty in making other people understand what you say. So try to be patient and enrich your vocabulary and grammar knowledge first. I’ll tell you some materials I have next time because I am now quite busy with the final exams. Please keep in contact and sign in our forum to see those materials as often as you can.

Good luck with your study and hope that my advice helps you somehow.
Best,
WiR1
Về Đầu Trang Go down
ksorhoang
Trưởng bản
Trưởng bản
ksorhoang

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 21:07

My summer vacation

All pupils on the word in particular and pupil of Vietnam in generals have enjoyed the summer vacation because the pupils doesn't go to school, we have a lot of free time to help family or to do some of favorite work. The first week of summer vacation, almost pupil is making for them a planing:
Some people take vacation in the big city ex: Vung Tau city, Da Lat city or Ho Chi Minh city....
Some people take vacation in popular tourist destination in Vietnam ex: Ha Long bay, Phong Nha - Ke Bang cave, Hoi An street old....
After finishing the fist week of vacation, all people find some of training course in the Phu Thien town or another city in Vietnam.
I take my vacation in my home-town with my parent, I want to stay with them all my summer vacation. I try to do some of the job in the field with father and mother but I like this job.
- Every morning I wake up at 6:00am, we have a breakfast at 06:00am and we go to the field at 07:00am. After 11:30am we take break time to prepare the food for lunch time. At 13:30 we start the job again and finish the job at 17:30.
I help my family to do job on the field so I undertook that: How do we take care a rice, bean, maize, sugar cane....:; How about wind direction, how about rain, how about sun and how about cloudy.... All the things, we can't get in the book or school. I've got from old people.
- If I have free time, I read new-paper, search internet or discover some of location in Phu Thien town: Ayun Ha dam, Iake stream or Iasol stream....
While exploring Phu Thien town, I am always asking myself that: Why does Phu Thien develop very difficult? Because the Government? Policy? Location? Low intellectual? No industrial park? Very far with big city? Transportation isn't good?.... And how do we make our town better?....
I am always optimistic, enjoy and happy with my summer vacation.
I wish to all the people on forum, you will have good summer vacation.

Best regards

Hoang
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Alice Nguyen
Thường dân
Thường dân

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 21:14

thanks for your advices , i ll remamber what did you say and also ll practice it as well. but first of all, can u help me to translate a literature, when i read i dont understand what did it mean?
and this is it: "Empirical results in the literature regarding the impact of fiscal policies on inflation are mixed. While there is some support for a link when looking at instances of high inflation, findings outside such environments tend to suggest at best a weak relationship. A possible reason for the relatively weak empirical results lies in the ability of monetary policy to offset short term inflationary effects of fiscal policies, neutralising them in the long run. As fiscal policy data are generally available only at relatively large intervals, empirical analyses may fail to detect existing short-run relationships."

please, can u help me as soon as possible, Crying or Very sad
Về Đầu Trang Go down
WiR1
Chủ tịch tỉnh
Chủ tịch tỉnh
WiR1

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 22:02

Alice Nguyen đã viết:
thanks for your advices , i ll remamber what did you say and also ll practice it as well. but first of all, can u help me to translate a literature, when i read i dont understand what did it mean?
and this is it: "Empirical results in the literature regarding the impact of fiscal policies on inflation are mixed. While there is some support for a link when looking at instances of high inflation, findings outside such environments tend to suggest at best a weak relationship. A possible reason for the relatively weak empirical results lies in the ability of monetary policy to offset short term inflationary effects of fiscal policies, neutralising them in the long run. As fiscal policy data are generally available only at relatively large intervals, empirical analyses may fail to detect existing short-run relationships."

please, can u help me as soon as possible, Crying or Very sad

Kết quả chứng thực trong văn học liên quan đến ảnh hưởng của chính sách tài chính lên lạm phát đã bị làm cho trở nên lộn xộn. Khi nhìn vào các ví dụ về thực trạng lạm phát cao, trong lúc tồn tại sự hỗ trợ nào đó về một sự liên kết/mắt xích thì các phát hiện bên ngoài những môi trường này lại cố đề xuất một mối quan hệ yếu kém. Một lý do cơ bản cho các kết quả chứng thực tương đối yếu kém này nằm ở khả năng của chính sách tiền tệ nhằm bù đắp cho những ảnh hưởng ngắn hạn của lạm phát lên các chính sách tài chính và sau cùng để bình thường hóa chúng. Việc các dữ liệu của chính sách tài chính được sử dụng phổ biến chỉ trong các khoảng tương đối lớn có thể sẽ khiến các phân tích chứng thực không thể phát hiện ra các mối quan hệ ngắn hạn đang tồn tại hiện thời.

Tài liệu thuộc lĩnh vực chuyên ngành nên có lẽ còn vài chỗ chưa thật sự "chuyên ngành". Alice tham khảo nhé. Hy vọng đã giúp được bạn.
Nhấn nút Thank hoặc dấu cộng nếu bạn thấy bài viết có ích cho bạn.

Best,
WiR1
Về Đầu Trang Go down
WiR1
Chủ tịch tỉnh
Chủ tịch tỉnh
WiR1

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 22:08

ksorhoang đã viết:
My summer vacation

All pupils on the word in particular and pupil of Vietnam in generals have enjoyed the summer vacation because the pupils doesn't go to school, we have a lot of free time to help family or to do some of favorite work. The first week of summer vacation, almost pupil is making for them a planing:
Some people take vacation in the big city ex: Vung Tau city, Da Lat city or Ho Chi Minh city....
Some people take vacation in popular tourist destination in Vietnam ex: Ha Long bay, Phong Nha - Ke Bang cave, Hoi An street old....
After finishing the fist week of vacation, all people find some of training course in the Phu Thien town or another city in Vietnam.
I take my vacation in my home-town with my parent, I want to stay with them all my summer vacation. I try to do some of the job in the field with father and mother but I like this job.
- Every morning I wake up at 6:00am, we have a breakfast at 06:00am and we go to the field at 07:00am. After 11:30am we take break time to prepare the food for lunch time. At 13:30 we start the job again and finish the job at 17:30.
I help my family to do job on the field so I undertook that: How do we take care a rice, bean, maize, sugar cane....:; How about wind direction, how about rain, how about sun and how about cloudy.... All the things, we can't get in the book or school. I've got from old people.
- If I have free time, I read new-paper, search internet or discover some of location in Phu Thien town: Ayun Ha dam, Iake stream or Iasol stream....
While exploring Phu Thien town, I am always asking myself that: Why does Phu Thien develop very difficult? Because the Government? Policy? Location? Low intellectual? No industrial park? Very far with big city? Transportation isn't good?.... And how do we make our town better?....
I wish to all the people on forum, you will have good summer vacation.

Best regards

Hoang

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Hoang. ^^ You are really a good son. Your parents must be very proud of you, right? I'm also surprised at your concerns for the development of Phu Thien district. It's not like what a teenager will think about. ^^
There are some mistakes in your writing. Can you look at it carefully and make it better? ^^
Then we will talk more about what you have mentioned in it. Ok? ^^
Về Đầu Trang Go down
PhamThao212
Admin
PhamThao212

Tâm trạng : Mệt mỏi
Tổng số bài gửi : 311
Điểm tích lũy : 681
Lần được Thanks : 7
Nhà ở : lêtang - Iake

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 22:29

Oh my God I do not understand English. Full English so that no part of the Vietnamese translation? hoho
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://Thienthantre.forumvi.com
ksorhoang
Trưởng bản
Trưởng bản
ksorhoang

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23 2011, 02:24

- Dear Ms. WiR1,

Thank you for praising, my father and mother are proud of me? Yes, few time but not all time ^-^.
I was carefully to read and corrected my mistake, I think my topic isn't correct at all. Please checking my topic and let me know.

My summer vacation

All most pupils on the world as same as the pupils in Vietnam, they have few months for summer vacation and they have to enjoy a good summer vacation on this time because all pupils don't go to school, they have a lot of free time to help family or they do some of favorite things. The first week of summer vacation, almost pupils are making a proceduce for summer vacation.
After finishing summer vacation, all people will find some of training course in the Phu Thien town or another city in Vietnam,ex: Mathematics course, Physics course or Chemistry course....
I take all my vacation in my home-town with my parent, I want to stay with them all my summer vacation. I try to do some of the jobs in the field with my father and my mother, I love to share all the jobs with my parent.
- Every morning, I wake up at 6:00am, we have a breakfast at 06:30am and we go to the field at 07:00am. After 11:30am we take break time to prepare the food for lunch time. At 13:30 we countinue the job and finish the job at 17:30.
I help my family to do all job on the field so I knew, how do we take care trees, how do we take care a rice, bean, maize, sugar cane....: What is happening if it has typhoon, it isn't rain, it is always rain and what do we do with this weather.... All the things, we can't get in the book or school. I've got from old people.
- If I have free time, I read new-paper, find out knowlege in internet or discover some of location in Phu Thien town: Ayun Ha dam, Iake stream or Iasol stream....
While exploring Phu Thien town, I am always asking myself that: Why does Phu Thien develop very difficult? Because the Government? Policy? Location? Low intellectual? No industrial park? Very far with big city? Transportation isn't good?.... And how can we do our town better?....
I wish to all the people on forum, you will have a good summer vacation.

Best regards

Hoang
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Alice Nguyen
Thường dân
Thường dân

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23 2011, 22:47

[quote="WiR1"]
Alice Nguyen đã viết:

Kết quả chứng thực trong văn học liên quan đến ảnh hưởng của chính sách tài chính lên lạm phát đã bị làm cho trở nên lộn xộn. Khi nhìn vào các ví dụ về thực trạng lạm phát cao, trong lúc tồn tại sự hỗ trợ nào đó về một sự liên kết/mắt xích thì các phát hiện bên ngoài những môi trường này lại cố đề xuất một mối quan hệ yếu kém. Một lý do cơ bản cho các kết quả chứng thực tương đối yếu kém này nằm ở khả năng của chính sách tiền tệ nhằm bù đắp cho những ảnh hưởng ngắn hạn của lạm phát lên các chính sách tài chính và sau cùng để bình thường hóa chúng. Việc các dữ liệu của chính sách tài chính được sử dụng phổ biến chỉ trong các khoảng tương đối lớn có thể sẽ khiến các phân tích chứng thực không thể phát hiện ra các mối quan hệ ngắn hạn đang tồn tại hiện thời.

Tài liệu thuộc lĩnh vực chuyên ngành nên có lẽ còn vài chỗ chưa thật sự "chuyên ngành". Alice tham khảo nhé. Hy vọng đã giúp được bạn.
Nhấn nút Thank hoặc dấu cộng nếu bạn thấy bài viết có ích cho bạn.

Best,
WiR1
thank you so much, although these days are my summer holiday, i m very busy. i have so many plan in this summer such as: joining some social activities organized by my university and by socail organization... Crying or Very sad . now, i have joined a campagn gives strength for the students join a university entrance examination. in addition, i have some summer exercises and so manything.
once again thanks for your help.
Alice Nguyen
Về Đầu Trang Go down
WiR1
Chủ tịch tỉnh
Chủ tịch tỉnh
WiR1

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23 2011, 23:29

Hi, Hoang,
You must have been waiting for my reply, right? So sorry for that. I'm quite busy preparing for the final exam, so I couldn't reply you sooner. I'll divide your composition into smaller parts, so that you can do it better.
This is the first part. Look at it and correct the mistakes, please. ^^

ksorhoang đã viết:
My summer vacation

Hoang

Dear Ms. WiR1,

Thank you for praising (nội động từ hay ngoại động từ?, tân ngữ?), my father and mother are proud of me? Yes, few time --> sometimes but not all time --> not all the time ^-^.
I was carefully to read and corrected (sắp xếp động từ và trạng từ) my mistake (số nhiều/ít), I think my topic (writing or topic? )isn't correct at all. Please checking my topic and let me know.

My summer vacation

All most pupils on the world as same as the pupils in Vietnam, they have few (xem lại cách dùng few và a few )months for summer vacation and they have to enjoy a good summer vacation on -->during this time because all pupils don't go to school, they have a lot of free time to help family or they do some of favorite things. (nên tách câu )The first week of summer vacation, almost pupils are making (thì phù hợp )a proceduce for summer vacation.
Some people take vacation in the big city (số nhiều/ít) ex: Vung Tau city, Da Lat city or Ho Chi Minh city....

Về Đầu Trang Go down
WiR1
Chủ tịch tỉnh
Chủ tịch tỉnh
WiR1

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23 2011, 23:35

phamvanthao212 đã viết:
Oh my God I do not understand English. Full English so that no part of the Vietnamese translation? hoho

^^ I know what you meant, but you know? If I translate what I write into Vietnamese, you will never look at the English version. Our goal is to help people to improve their English. So to read and write in English is better. Do you think so? ^^ Even when you look up the dictionary, you can learn a lot of things. Just try! If you have questions, just leave your comment here. We'll try to help you if we can. Good luck!

Ngoại lệ lần này nhé! Mình hiểu ý bạn nhưng bạn biết không? nếu mình dịch ra tiếng Việt chắc các bạn chẳng nhìn bản tiếng Anh đâu.^^ Mà mục tiêu của CLB là giúp mọi người học TA. Viết hay đọc bằng tiếng Anh cũng alf 1 cách học. Đúng không? Kể cả lúc bạn tra từ điển, tự bạn cũng học được rất nhiều thứ khác nữa mà? Cứ thử xem sao nhé! Có gì thắc mắc bạn cứ để lại lời nhắn, và đương nhiên bằng tiếng Anh. CLB sẽ giúp bạn nếu có thể. Chúc bạn may mắn!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
WiR1
Chủ tịch tỉnh
Chủ tịch tỉnh
WiR1

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23 2011, 23:43

Alice Nguyen đã viết:

thank you so much, although these days are my summer holiday, i m very busy. i have so many plan in this summer such as: joining some social activities organized by my university and by socail organization... Crying or Very sad . now, i have joined a campagn gives strength for the students join a university entrance examination. in addition, i have some summer exercises and so manything.
once again thanks for your help.
Alice Nguyen

You are welcome. Good luck with your study and your voluntary work. ^^ Tell us more about it if you have time signing in our forum, will you?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
ksorhoang
Trưởng bản
Trưởng bản
ksorhoang

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24 2011, 02:02

Thank you for your comments, Ms. WiR1, I've got it.

Dear all member on forum, If you are a student please answering for me some of the question as below:
- Almost of people learn English in second school and high school but they are very difficult to complex some of skill: speaking, reading, listening and writing. Why? and suggestion.
- Phu Thien district have some of tourist area but we are not to much people they know and come to there, why?
- Which are the straight points and weak points for economics developing in Phu Thien?
Please discussing, sharing all your knowledge to everyone.

Best regards

Hoang
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Alice Nguyen
Thường dân
Thường dân

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24 2011, 13:34

WiR1 đã viết:

You are welcome. Good luck with your study and your voluntary work. ^^ Tell us more about it if you have time signing in our forum, will you?

yah i ll tell you about it if it have impressions or have something funny. Shocked :shock: .beside that on july 7th, i m going to go Soc Trang to join the Green Summer Campagn, so to prepare for that, we are runing some fund-raising activities, i have many funny memories like: when i went house of a person, i ask him had some old books or old magazines for the children and they gave me some old mewspaper which cant use Exclamation Exclamation that was funny.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
ksorhoang
Trưởng bản
Trưởng bản
ksorhoang

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05 2011, 00:20

Dear Ms. WiR1,

- How are you? How about your final examination? Did you test it? I wish all the best things to you.
- Longtime I didn't write any English topic to this forum, I think you can concentrate to your final examination and I try to read more English grammar but I feel not easy to understand it. The best things that I need to write more English to improve it.
- My summer is too busy with rice field and some of self training: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. I like self training because I can get a lot of things on the book and I can remember it longtime. Weak point for self training that I take a longtime to understand one thing.
- I read on this topic I saw a lot of affair for student on the summer in the citizen: Campaign gives strength for the students join a university entrance examination, Green Summer Campaign..... It hasn't got in Phu Thien town.
- In the future, if I am a student I will go to Green Summer Campaign in the Mekong River Delta. I like the Mekong River Delta, if possible I can swim in the Mekong river, it is a biggest river in Vietnam. Right now, in the Mekong River Delta have some of bridge, ex: My Thuan bridge connected Tien Giang province, Vinh Long province and Dong Thap province - Ben Tre bridge connected Tien Giang province and Ben Tre province - Can Tho bridge connected Vinh Long province and Can Tho city.... We have a good bridges to develop of economic in The Mekong River Delta but it is decreasing the interesting on our Green Summer Campaign because we don't use a ferry to travel.

Best regards

Ksor Hoang
Về Đầu Trang Go down
WiR1
Chủ tịch tỉnh
Chủ tịch tỉnh
WiR1

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05 2011, 07:30

Morning Hoang,
Yeap...it's been a long time. I was quite busy with the final exams those days though I still logged in our forum and posted some entries. ^^

I saw your entry with some questions for discussion about Phu Thien and its development. ^^ Actually, they are very good questions for us to ponder, but you know, it may be a little bit difficult for us to express in English.

You have your very nice dreams which made me feel admired. ^^ Wish you be always healthy and lucky to fulfill all of them!

This summer I'll go home. We actually planned to gather our forum members in Phu Thien so that we can meet and get acquaited with each other. But till now, people hardly care about that, so I don't know whether or not we can carry it out. Anyway, if we can't meet this summer, we'll try to realize this chance for members to meet in Tet's holiday.

I will be offline for next several weeks. But I'll see your reply as soon as I can. Try your best with your self training and your work on farm. You are a very good child. For what I've seen so far about your knowledge, I'm sure you deserve your success in life.^^

Yours,
WiR1
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Góc Tiếng Anh   Góc Tiếng Anh - Page 2 Empty

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Góc Tiếng Anh

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang